Comrades of Chernobyl CN alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Comrades Of Chernobyl.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Welcome message from the commissar.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jack2door
Admin
jack2door

A Welcome message from the commissar. Empty
PostSubject: A Welcome message from the commissar.   A Welcome message from the commissar. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi, I am Jack your the current acting commissar of the Comrades Of Chernobyl king

I am here to give you a brief insight into the wonderous pontenial of the Comrades of Chernobyl. We not only offer aid and protection during times of crisis, we actually reward loyal and devoted members with numerous forms of aid. Yes, I know what you are thinking, we are only a small alliance at the moment, but with the continuous growth and improvement of the alliance as a whole, we can only get bigger, more prosperous and stronger. The potential of The Comrades of Chernobyl knows no bounds.

The members of CC are all friendly and helpful people and will openly help you whenever they can. We are all fun loving and upbeat people, that create the amazing sense of community that surrounds the CC forum.

So why don't you join the Comrades of Chernobyl, for protection, aid, respect and fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://comradesofchernobyl.board-directory.net

A Welcome message from the commissar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comrades of Chernobyl CN alliance :: Introduction and Applications-
Jump to: